Tuesday, September 18, 2012

And The Winner Is.....





Tuesday, September 18, 2012
  
I want to thank everyone for name suggestions for my angel girl. There were many entries and they were all awesome.  It was not easy to choose.

Kristin Motter  suggested "Joy" and I like that name for her.  It is sweet, simple yet really so beautiful.  Kristin, be looking for your angel pillow in the mail very soon ! 



It's been a busy time for us here at APPI.  (which rhymes with "happy" (0: ) I just returned home from a visit with some dear friends in the Phoenix area who inspire and motivate me as I stay busy cross stitching pillows and adding music boxes to little teddy bears.  In November we will be selling some pillows, bears, greeting cards and angel charms  at the Hear On The Mesa event in the Phoenix, Arizona area. The proceeds raised from this event will benefit Olive Osmond Hearing Fund.

  If you want to know more about this awesome event, visit the Run 4 Hearing website at Run For Hearing or Olive Osmond Hearing Fund

Wishing you all the best.  Until next time.

With love,

No comments:

Post a Comment